There are several options for birthing; hospital, birth centers, and homebirth. If you are here reading this, you may be considering a homebirth. Homebirth is a safe, and often a very peaceful option. It is important to know who it is that will be attending this most important event in your life. I encourage you to take the time to explore your options.
Dana is a certified professional midwife (CPM), As a professional midwife, Dana will help you with creating the best possible enviroment for having the birth expereince that you desire.
Staying low risk, education, knowing about the birth process, and creating a supportive "birth team" will put this birth in YOUR hands.
Thank you for considering our services, which include:
* An initial free visit
* Nutritional counseling,
* Labor and birth education
* Pregnancy, labor and birth support
* Monitoring of vital health factors, to help keep mother and baby low risk
* Lab tests, ie, blood work, urine analysis, and other testing when needed
* Prenatals start as early as 10 weeks of pregnancy, up to the birth
* Attendance of the labor and birth
* Immediate postpartum, up to 6 weeks postpartum